HOME SAFETY ON GAS

Copied! Especially in the kitchen

A couple came home at midnight after having a good time at a restaurant, only to find the smell of gas around the house.

The man went to the kitchen and detected a stronger smell. The subconscious mind pushed him to turn on the light. and the kitchen exploded, the husband died instantly and the wife was moved to intensive care where she still remains.

Get nice travel gadgets: backpacks and sidepacks click BUY NOW for yourself or your children.

Get nice travel gadgets: backpacks and sidepacks click BUY NOW

The furniture was seen 200 metres from the house, which meant that the gas pipe explosion was stronger than a bomb.

The lesson from this appalling incident is as follows:

When you smell the gas do not turn on the light, but open all the doors and windows calmly, so that no spark occurs, then close the gas tube and do not turn on the light until the smell of gas completely disappears.

Also do not open the refrigerator if you smell the gas, because it also causes an explosion, and even the suction fan do not switch it on because it has an electrical charge, just open the windows.

Support Alain Joe Music click BUY NOW or WATCH VIDEOS

You should not read this letter alone, publish it as much as you can, perhaps God will help you to avoid danger, and you will be rewarded.

*General Director of Civil Defense*

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.